Our services in times of pandemics
In accordance with the government requests, our clinical activities have been slowed down to respond only to essential and urgent hearing health services.
During a consultation, we make sure to follow the procedures and precautions recommended by the National Institute of Public Health as well as the interprovincial committee for infection prevention in audiology.
- we installed plexiglas panels at the reception
- we wear visors and / or masks during assessments
- we wear labcoats or overcoats over our clothes
- we disinfect workstations between each consultation
- we disinfect or wash our hands throughout the consultations, between the different stages
- we respect the disinfection processes of the equipment used
- we have enough space in the waiting room to provide to the recommended physical distance
- We ask our customers to wear a mask, ideally, in order to limit our exposure when we have to get closer to them, especially during the otoscopic examination.
Rest assured that your health and ours are at the center of our concerns.
Sylvie Auger M.O.A.
Owner & founder